The Classic Garment Pannier story
In the corporate locker room bike gear was the topic of conversation.
In the brand’s infancy, Two Wheel Gear President Reid Hemsing shaped the prototype of the Classic 2.0 Garment Pannier through a series of 'bare all' locker room discussions with corporate execs. This group of 'old school' bike commuters provided feedback that helped turn the Classic into an evolutionary product for bike commuters. These comedic episodes were inspired by those early experiences.
The Classic 2.0 Garment Pannier is the hybrid pannier and travel garment bag designed to keep your clothes protected and wrinkle-free on the commute. It safely stashes a 17" laptop, attaches to all standard bike racks and is carry-on friendly. The variety of compartments organizes everything you need to shower, change and have a productive day at the office. It was designed as a solution for the business bike commuter but has also found its way into the overhead bins on flights around the world.
AS Featured In
"Thankfully Two Wheel Gear has you covered, their premium cycling bag was specially designed for the business professional bike commuter"
Bless This Stuff
"Two Wheel Gear touts this as the ‘world’s best garment bag for your bike,’ and I can’t say I disagree with that statement."
"A Bay Street Commuter's best friend."
YOU SHOULD ENJOY THE RIDE TO WORK
In the past, biking to work had its barriers. With new attention on bike infrastructure and rewarding healthy lifestyles, cycling to work has never been easier. Breeze through traffic on the bike paths, ditch the sweaty load on your back and forget about the wrinkled work shirt.
BIKE WITHOUT THE WRINKLES
The Classic 2.0 Garment Pannier is designed to help you commute smart and be prepared for the office. Hangs 3-5 garments for daily commuting or longer travel. Pack everything you need: lunch, shoes, shower gear, laptop, files, tools and accessories.
MOUNTS TO ANY STANDARD BIKE RACK
Works with all standard bike racks. The Vario mounting clips adjust 6-16 mm for different rack sizes. The Centre Lock (red) prevents any risk of cargo loss from hopping curbs or speed bumps. The lower catch slides behind the side rails to keep the pannier stable and secure to the side of the rack.
OPTIMIZED FOR COMMUTER ORGANIZATION
Developed through years of trial, error and feedback from a passionate community of commuter cyclists. This bag was refined to make it easy to get ready for work. Clothes hanging like they were picked from the closet. Stow away wet towels and small mesh pockets to maximize space for socks, ties and underwear.
WEATHERPROOF COMMUTER PROTECTION
Our bags are designed and tested in the rainy coastal mountains of Vancouver, Canada. Made with waterproof coated 600 Denier polyester means you should never let the weather be a limiting factor. We use the best materials and construction to reliably keep your gear dry. We also include a fluorescent waterproof rain cover for when the skies really open up.
- 600D polyester exterior with TPE Waterproof fabric coating
- Comes with additional fluorescent neon waterproof rain cover
- Universal Rixen & Kaul integrated bike rack mounting system
- Padded laptop pocket (fits up to 17 inch laptop)
- Lay-flat or hang vertical for easy packing
- Large exterior compartments (easily fits men's size 13 shoes)
- Quick-access top 'trunk' pocket for items on the go
- Multiple internal pockets for accessories
- Padded removable shoulder strap and side handles
- Internal structure and support for garments
- Integrated reflective design with attachment loops for lights
- Top bag hanger / handle
- Utility snap clips top handle away
- Sides attach together for off bike travel
- Multiple utility D-rings for clipping accessories
- Optimized to meet carry-on luggage size limits
- YKK zippers and Rock Lockster® quick release hardware
Length: 38.5" (98 cm)
Width: 19" (48 cm)
Depth: 3" (7.5 cm)
Bag folded / being carried
Length: 18" (46 cm)
Width: 19" (48 cm)
Depth: 6" (15 cm)
55 L / 3,356 Cubic Inches
4.2 lbs / 1.9 kg
The Classic 2.0 Garment Pannier is now in stock. Ride with us today.