Want to Join the Team at Two Wheel Gear? We're Hiring!
Position: Junior Web Developer
Submission Deadline: July 21, 2017
Required Documents: Resume and cover letter, portfolio optional
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Reid Hemsing, President of Two Wheel Gear
Location: Gastown, Vancouver, British Columbia
Position Type: 1-Year Internship with opportunity for full-time in association with Eco Canada, 40 hours/week
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Two Wheel Gear is a Vancouver-based lifestyle brand focused on growing the international community of bike commuters. We create highly functional commuter gear and inspired engagement through high-quality marketing initiatives. We have fun. We are young, ambitious, and have the opportunity to establish ourselves as the thought leading brand for professionals that commute by bike. If you’re interested in developing diverse range of skills at a flexible and friendly work environment, kickstart your career with us!
- Mixture of in-office and in-field job duties (Events, off-site meetings, field research)
- Utilize data-informed approaches to support online marketing strategies and promotion of bicycle commuting
- Analyze online/offline data to assist with customer journey mapping to create great online experiences for our customers
- Contribute to the biking community through Two Wheel Gear's website and blog using research findings and promote eco-friendly transportation alternatives
- Conduct and design field studies & experiments with both bike commuters and commuters who use other means of transportation to identify behavioural trends and market opportunities
- Run quantitative and qualitative statistical analyses to find ways to promote and market the benefits of bike commuting
- Assist with general business initiatives, strategic planning, digital marketing implementation and work with vendors, graphic designers, videographers and brand partners
- General IT, and online technical tasks
- Energetic, ambitious, self-starter, can work toward project goals autonomously
- Multitasker, organized, quick learner
- Attention to detail, interpersonal skills
- Ability to set goals, communicate plan and be accountable for set goals
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with web development, Google Analytics, and their implementation into a digital business strategy
- Bonus if you're a bike commuting enthusiast
APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Must be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status
- Must be 30 years of age or younger (in accordance with Eco Canada Environmental Youth Corps. (EYC) Internship Program requirements)
- Must have graduated from a post-secondary institution, Recent grads welcome.
- Once applicant is selected, they must be approved by Eco Canada through the Intern Eligibility Assessment
Please apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in Two Wheel Gear.